This individual will assist in crafting Sand & Sol's social media strategy to acquire and engage fans and followers and create an editorial calendar to bring it to life. S/he will help grow and manage Sand & Sol's online presence on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and others. They will be responsible for creating engaging content that's tailored to the strengths of each social channel. S/he will work to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice for social media and have their finger on the pulse of social media trends and join in the conversation.
The role will also be involved on a number of projects such as loyalty programs, creative brainstorming and development, holiday campaigns and much more. This is a unique, fast-paced opportunity for those looking to fast track experience to break into the fashion industry and gain hands on knowledge of social media marketing.
- High School graduate pursuing degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or Communications
- 10-20 hours per week commitment (schedule is flexible)
- Social media savvy, expert Facebook & Instagram user
- Knowledgeable about fashion and an eye for photography/aesthetics
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Excellent with follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong technical understanding and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Basic working knowledge of search engine marketing & SEO
- Some creative design/layout & composition skills
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills a plus